Returns and Refund Policy
Luminartstore.ca wants you to be completely satisfied with every item that you purchase from us and are committed to your satisfaction. For return of damaged items, see procedure below. If you are not happy with your purchase we will gladly provide you with a refund under the following conditions:
* All returns must be pre-authorized by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Toll-Free 1-877-622-9775 (USA/CANADA) or International 416-780-9775.
- your original order number (if applicable),
- your name (and/or the name the item was ordered under),
- and the product you are returning.
You will be given a return authorization number which you will need to submit with your returned item.
PLEASE NOTE: Any item returned without an Authorization Number will be refused and returned to sender.
* Item is returned within 15 days of the receipt date
* Returns must be accompanied by original receipt, in original condition with all original packaging. At our discretion, any item returned that is not in its original packaging and in as-new condition may be subject to additional charges up to 50% of the value of the item.
* Return shipping is your responsibility, so we advise you use a service that has tracking capabilities for insurance reasons
* Special orders or colours not typically stocked are generally not returnable.
*If you are unsure of the option to return an item, please call us Toll-Free 1-877-622-9775 (USA/CANADA) or International Callers 416-780-9775
* Actual cost of initial shipping will be deducted from refund total
* 20% re-stocking fee applies on all returns
Upon authorization, returns should be sent to:
81B Ronald Avenue
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M6E 4M9
Toll-Free 1-877-622-9775 (USA/CANADA) or International 416-780-9775
We endeavor to ensure your package arrives to you safe and intact. Occasionally however, you may receive a product that has been damaged during shipping. In such cases we will make every effort to obtain your replacement as quickly as possible, at no cost to you. In order to satisfy our insurer, damaged goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. If damage does occur, please review our policies below for receiving and returning damaged items:
Outside Damage to Package Only
If you receive a package with obvious damage to the outside of the box or packaging but believe the item inside is intact, please make written note of this with the courier when signing for your package. If no mention is made of external damage, we cannot be responsible for any product damage and will not accept a return or issue a refund.
Damage to Package and Contents
If a package appears significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery of the item. It will then be returned to the place of origin. Please notify us immediately if this occurs and we will make arrangements for a replacement to be sent to you as soon as possible.
PLEASE NOTE: Original product lead times may apply on the replacement product.
Damage to Contents Only
If your intact package is found to hold damaged contents, DO NOT throw away the original packaging. Please contact us immediately and follow the steps below.
For any of the previous scenarios please follow these return instructions:
* Take photos of damages to items & photos of any damage to package
* Contact us at email@example.com or Call 1-877-622-9775 (USA/CANADA) or International 416-780-9775. Please provide your original order number (if applicable), your name (or the name the item was ordered under), and the product you are returning (with photos). You will be given a return authorization number which you may need to submit with your returned item.
* Arrangements will be made for replacement of your damaged item at no cost to you. Please note that your original product lead time may apply for a replacement.
* We will instruct you on how or if to return the damaged product for replacement or refund
* Refunds will only be issued once the original package is received back in our warehouse
Luminartstore reserves the right to refuse or issue a refund/replacement item in the event that the item is found to have suffered damage after delivery or has been misused or used other than in accordance with the instructions or if the problem is due to normal wear and tear.